Every day many people conclude that they don’t earn enough for a comfortable life. We don’t deserve it. We should live in wonderful conditions, where the scenery is incredible! We have to try delicious food, speak with interesting people, find new hobbies – we must enjoy our life. But all these points can not exist without lovely well-paid work. Today, it’s much easier to find a job than ever before, thanks to sites like Layboard. All you need to do is login and enter the desired query to see current offers from employers. Certificate attestation in qatar.
- 1 The lack of vacancies in a small town or village is a big problem when you want to find a job.
- 2 What about Qatar? Why is it such a popular country?
- 3 What does it mean: Visa for Qatar? Can Indians work in Qatar?
- 4 Get your Visa and start your new life
- 5 Essential Papers For Work in Desert Countries. What things for Legal Residence Sanction are the Indian inhabitants need?
- 6 Positive aspects of life in Qatar
- 7 Enjoy your life in this place | Take only best from own lifestyle
The lack of vacancies in a small town or village is a big problem when you want to find a job.
More than 50% of people are spending their time in stuffy offices. It is boring and difficult! But what about the situation, when you are doing a nice job in a great city and this is also well-paid? Usually, perfect advantages for a comfortable working process aren’t in our place. They are somewhere far from home. You have to leave your hometown, but working abroad from India is expensive.
Firstly, you should make a very difficult decision: leave your hometown, where there aren’t a lot of advantages for workers. When this step is done, you’ll have to think about the place of lovely dreams. It should be accessible, full of numerous vacancies, from which you can choose exactly “the one”. It is really hard to do alone, without nobody’s help. That’s why we prepared the dominant and useful tips for you. Let’s see!
What about Qatar? Why is it such a popular country?
Qatar is a sovereign state. It is placed almost in the desert. The capital city being Doha.
The country for those, who are hot lovers. The temperature here can be 50° in summer. But it is always sunny, without this sad-cloudy weather. There are lots of beautiful places to visit and seashores to relax. Cafes and restaurants are on every step. You can see that there is everything for good accommodation.
Qatar is well-known for its gas and oil reserves. They are big enough. In the structure of GDP, the most important sector is services (50%) and industry (49%). Qatar also has the highest GDP per capita in the world at purchasing power parity (PPP). Everybody can find a job there. Moreover, it is a very safe country to visit for tourists and new workers. People from all over the world drive here to work and earn a lot of money. So, we have written on this blog about how to start working in Qatar, especially for Indians.
What does it mean: Visa for Qatar? Can Indians work in Qatar?
There are many obtainable visas for those living abroad, like the India Business Visa, visa for employers, visa for tourists, and the Qatar Family Visa. But we have to focus on the Qatar Work Visa. This official paper is necessary for workers.
It is a documentary which gives a possibility to tourists from different continents to become employed legally in Qatar. They can not take part in business meetings without the Work Visa. Without any problems Indians can work there. It is provided that they have a perfect vacancy, official documentaries, the Qatar working endorsement for qatarians, and entry papers. All of this will be discussed in detail in this text.
Get your Visa and start your new life
Getting the Qatar Work Visa doesn’t take a lot of time. You will need to spend about 10 minutes, which includes gathering all the documents, completing the form, and scheduling a visa appointment. Moreover, it isn’t very expensive. It costs only about 19500 (INR). It consists of two different visas: the visa for a job and the permit of an apartment which you ought to have for working in this country. It is valid for a maximum of 90 days (additional 2 months).
Essential Papers For Work in Desert Countries. What things for Legal Residence Sanction are the Indian inhabitants need?
Let’s list the important documents:
- Document of your personality.
- Employer’s job offer.
- 2 passport-size photos of yourself against a wall without color.
- Accomplished questionnaire visa’s form.
- Documents from officiant establishment (bank’s form of a statement that shows you will be able to support yourself financially while there).
- Medical writing (this is to show you are fit to work).
- A copy of your employer’s personal papers and trade license.
- Employment treaty.
- Biometric information (fingerprints and a photo).
- Additional documentaries (this will be in the form of any licenses or academic certificates).
- Proof of accommodation or hotel booking.
- The valid passport.
- 2 passport-size pictures of your own.
- Visa of the work/job.
- Proof of your biz and company’s registration.
- The copy of the health information from hospital.
Before starting your working process, you must do these steps:
- Gather all the documents and get your Qatar working Visa.
- Request for Residence Permit and get it.
- Find a living place.
- Find a job with the help of agencies.
- Living in Qatar
Positive aspects of life in Qatar
The clear advantages of living in Qatar include the following:
- High level of pay. However, one clarification should be made here – the salary level is high either for local residents or for highly sought-after specialists. For an immigrant without special skills working in the service sector, the salary will be 400-600 US dollars, while a Qatari citizen for the same position will receive at least three times more
- Safety. It is one of the most peaceful countries in the region, terrorists are only talked about in foreign news. Crime is at a very low level, you can take a leisurely walk at night not only in the center of the capital, but also on the outskirts of the city. And this with a relatively small (compared to the total number of residents) number of representatives of security agencies.
- Attractions. The state is rich in unique architectural structures. The capital of Qatar – Doha – is a masterpiece of architectural art in itself. Unprecedented two-story buildings and mesmerizing skyscrapers combine in an incredible way. You can get unforgettable impressions from a visit to a local amusement park, a zoo, unique for the climate and desert terrain, aesthetic pleasure to deliver a tour of the National Museum of Qatar. True, it is necessary to clarify that none of the above can be photographed, as this action is prohibited by law (in relation to places, as well as police and military facilities);
Enjoy your life in this place | Take only best from own lifestyle
Visiting there and somewhere else is usually so incredibly interesting, and now you are completely ready to travel to Qatar and start earning a lot of money like you have never done before. It is impossible to believe, but it’s true! The job of your dreams is in Qatar.
Happy travels and luck!