The year 2021 has ushered in a new era of marketing, with the realization that the Internet is the most powerful tool finally setting in. For instance, according to Statista, affiliate marketing spending in the US alone is expected to reach $8.2 billion by 2022, which is more than 3X what it was in 2012. 81% of advertisers and 84% of publishers in the US have turned to affiliate marketing. With this, we discuss one of the many software that set their foot in the market to aid affiliate marketing.
There is a plethora of affiliate tracking software available on the market to help you boost your internet marketing game. It may be perplexing to see so many of them provide so many functions. Our task is to bring you to the best possible one. Let’s take a look at Tapfiliate to see whether it meets the market standard.
What is Tapfiliate and How exactly does it helps you?
Tapfiliate is a Netherlands-based Affiliate Tracking Software for E-commerce sites, SaaS (or software-as-a-service), B2B, and B2C brands who wish to launch and manage their own affiliate, referral, and influencer marketing campaigns. Tapfiliate helps you manage referral codes, detect frauds, and manage assets.
As a service that mainly focuses on affiliate marketing, it allows you to partner extensively with various e-commerce sites and influential individuals no matter the size of your business. For budding entrepreneurs, affiliate marketing is a stepladder to a successful foundation, and software such as Tapfiliate might be a wonderful tool to set up your business.
With a 0% transaction fee, Tapfiliate allows for extensive affiliate marketing, and doesn’t just stop at that: it also provides Analytics/ROI Tracking that helps you assess the growth rate of your affiliates and your customer base.
Its user base includes small businesses, freelancers, mid-size businesses, large enterprises, and individuals.
Tapfiliate Key Features
Tapfiliate offers a range of tools along with affiliate management. As mentioned above, it offers Analytics/ROI Tracking. It also allows for the management of banners, bonuses, your campaign, commissions, contacts, customer referrals, referral templates, and employee referrals. It enables fraud detection, helps you lead engagement, engages in Multi-Level Marketing (MLM) and Multi-Channel Marketing.
Additional features include referral tracking, rewards management, social promotion, and third-party integrations. Let’s take a look at how these tools can help you make the most of the software.
The total of all activities that produce value in contrast to the resources you put in social media is known as social media ROI. Calculating the ROI essentially informs you if the time and money you spend on social media is worthwhile.
This tool is the most beneficial since it helps determine the impact your social media campaigns have on your company’s bottom line, find where your resources are being spent more efficiently, and detect and correct problems in your social media efforts.
A word-of-mouth effort created by a firm to incentivize existing customers to suggest their family, friends, and connections become new customers is known as referral marketing. Unlike pure word-of-mouth tactics, which are largely consumer-driven and leave the company unable to track, alter, and assess message content, referral marketing promotes and pays the referrer for allowing the firm to do so.
Unlike multi-level marketing, there is no motivation for the original existing client to drive or influence the new customer’s future referrals – only the conversion of the initial, principal consumer is rewarded.
The success of managing banners in an online store is indicated by the rise in customer awareness of the brand, which leads to an increase in clicks and more sales. To accomplish this, when a client visits a website, what they see on the website must be appealing and entertaining, since this will have a direct impact on the customer’s desire to save money and time. As a result, website owners are continually looking for methods to include banners, no matter how little, onto their sites.
Through integrated software like Tapfiliate, you can quickly communicate with everyone in the program and keep track of all the conversions that are taking place. This makes referrals easy and efficient.
MLM and MCM
The commission is dispersed through a hierarchical network of signups and sub-partners in an MLM program. As a practical matter, publisher “A” enters the program with an advertiser and is rewarded for the agreed-upon activity of the referrer.
Two-tier programs are only seen in a small percentage of affiliate programs; the majority are one-tier only. Beyond the second layer, referral systems resemble multi-level marketing (MLM) or network marketing. MLM or network marketing organizations typically have more sophisticated commission requirements than ordinary affiliate programs.
One of the main selling points of affiliate is that it offers a variety of completely customizable templates for your dashboard. Hence, you can select from the available choices and give it your unique twist; Or it allows you to completely design it the way you want it as they provide you with complete access to their API.
Social Media Posts and Link Sharing
The Tapfiliate API allows you to easily share links, social media posts, referral codes, etc. with your fellow affiliates and community. One of the best features I personally like about it as it helps in increasing traffic, impressions, and overall reach of your products.
It allows you to integrate with 36+ popular platforms. This not only ensures that your data from these sites are automatically tracked and updated but also puts your affiliates in touch with these integrations for marketing purposes.
The notable ones being Lightspeed Retail, Evernote, BigCommerce, Shopify, Wix, OpenCart, Campwire, Magento Commerce, WooCommerce, WordPress, Stripe, SendPulse, Squarespace, Slack, Miva, Weebly, Ecwid, Chargebee, Mailchimp, Volusion, Squarespace, Slack, Miva, PrestaShop, Zapier, Gmail, Segment, 3dcart, NetSuite, PayPal, MoonClerk, Shopping Cart Elite. For a full list, head over to ‘Features’ on the Tapfiliate website.
If you’re planning to use Tapfiliate on your custom website, that’s super easy with few lines of code.
Easy onboarding, Dashboard access for affiliates
The system API also allows you to create targets, set expectations, and arrange for rewards and bonuses; to improve the collective performance of the team and enable every colleague to give their best.
Tapfiliate is a subscription-based service, charging a steep price of $69 per month per service. It offers a trial period of 14 days. To get started, head over to the Tapfiliate website, and click on “Get Started”. You can cancel your trial anytime, and there is a period of 30 days to ask for a refund on your first charge. Tapfiliate will first and foremost ask your name and contact details, and your Credit Card information since it doesn’t have a free version.
The service offers firstly, a 14-day trial period along with two subscription offers
- Essential – US $69 per month
- Professional – US $ 149 per month
The professional plan offers a few key features compared to the Essential:
- Offering bonuses – affiliates can be offered bonuses based on their real and expected performances directly through the tapfiliate software.
- Specific engagement data- the pro version informs more targeted data as to from which product did more number of customers get converted or which product is bringing in more traffic from what sources.
- Custom domain for your affiliates – it allows you to create a custom domain for the ease of access of your affiliates which already has the necessary tools for the job.
Tapfiliate: Pros and Cons
If it’s an online product, there are always positive and negative. So is with these affiliate tracking software as a service. Here are some of the positive sides of Tapfiliate:
- One of the major factors that determines the popularity and use of Tapfiliate is its ease of use. Even as a beginner Tapfiliate is pretty easy to set up . With the most basic of knowledge about the whole e-Commerce networks one can get it going within a few minutes.
- Customisable interface, Easy to set-up, edit and use for everyone; with full access to the software API for advanced users.
- Supportive and caring customer service
- Tapfiliate reduces the amount of work that needs to be done manually to the bare minimum.
- Tapfiliate uses automation to improve productivity
- Automated tracking and specific targeted data to allow you to focus on specific areas to boost the growth of your portfolio.
- Allows you to allocate and easily manage your commission, affiliates, social content and other faculties.
- Offers easy conversion of customers to affiliates with a domain for them in pro plan.
- Not the most user-friendly UI. A little complex due to the number of services it provides.
- Steep pricing
- Relatively new
- The API may sometimes note more impressions on websites due to common errors and multiple visits from affiliates themselves.
- If an user is not satisfied with the provided templates, they might find it difficult to code and make their own template.
Some of the things that they can work on to improve:-
- There have been people complaining about the specific affiliate dashboard. And hence the dashboard must be worked upon.
- Except free 14 Days trials, free version of the software is not available
- Availability of limited number of languages
- The whole system basically relies on the trust of the affiliates. Although Tapfiliate isn’t going anywhere soon but the fact remains that you are outsourcing a part of the business to another company.
How to Get Started with Tapfiliate?
Tapfiliate can be set up in a matter of minutes, after registration. It is a cloud-based service, meaning that it will run with any OS and any browser, you just have to have a working internet connection. They have an Email grievance-redressal system and a Help Desk.
You can refer to the FAQs and forum discussions. They also offer Phone Support, however, there is no provision for 24/7 Chat. One other problem is that it does not offer any training, and only offers brief documentation which can make it hard for new users to operate.
1. Signup on Tapfiliate. It offers free 14 days trial to see and test all the features inside.
2. Fill in the required details, choose the plan that suits your business needs. Or simply go ahead with the trial and upgrade later.
3. Set up your Tapfiliate dashboard. Choose the templates you want and fill up your details along with platform integrations in the software and you’re ready to go!
Recommended Video: Tapfiliate Tutorial for Beginners | Create your Own Affiliate Marketing Program
Tapfiliate has many competitors in the market, though it claims to offer the most extensive services.
Tapfiliate can be compared to established referral management software such as Post Affiliate Pro and Affise. Both alternatives offer Free Trials, though the pricing is higher than Tapfiliate at $97 and $499 respectively, and not even half the tools Tapfiliate has.
On the other hand, established software like Yotpo offers a Free Version, and a Growth plan starting at only $19. Furthermore, it offers a variety of training programs. Yotpo charges according to the orders you receive. If you’re a small business owner, Yotpo might be a more appropriate choice, because you would be paying for tools you’d actually use and Yotpo would charge what you can afford and when you can afford it.
User ratings on popular software review platforms:
Over To You
Tapfiliate is an all-around affiliate tracking and management software with easy-to-use UI and lots of customization options. With features like advanced social sharing, custom referral links, and top-notch customer support, Tapfiliate is definitely a big YES.
FAQs on Tapfiliate
Which languages does Tapfiliate support?
Languages that Tapfiliate supports include Spanish, French, Dutch, English, and German.
What operating systems is Tapfiliate compatible with?
Tapfiliate is cloud-based affiliate tracking software. Microsoft Windows, macOS, ChromeOS, and Linux, are all supported by Tapfiliate.
What payment options does Tapfiliate accept?
Tapfiliate provides the option of monthly, annual, and one-time payments.
What are some of Tapfiliate’s top clients?
Some of the top Tapfiliate’s clients are Selz, Lightspeed, Degiro, Sendinblue, Mailjet, Kickresume, and Boldking.
How much does Tapfiliate cost?
Tapfiliate’s price starts at $69/Month. If you need more than that, you may go for the $149/Month plan.