To uninstall the Discord app on an iPhone or iPad, press and hold the app icon until it starts to jiggle. Then, tap on the X located on the top-left corner of the icon and confirm to delete the app.
The Discord app is identifiable by a white gamepad icon enclosed in a blue circle. To delete the app from your computer, click and hold the Discord app icon and drag it to the Trash bin. Then, move the app icon from your Applications folder and drop it onto the Trash bin to complete the uninstallation process.
If you are having trouble uninstalling Discord from your PC, it may be because the app automatically started when you turned on your computer. To proceed with uninstallation, make sure to close all active instances of Discord, including the browser version.
- 1 Why delete Discord.com from your iPhone?
- 2 How to delete Discord.com from your iPhone
- 3 Alternative method
- 4 Tips for deleting apps from your iPhone
- 5 Conclusion
- 6 FAQs
- 7 Can I delete Discord from my iPhone without losing my account?
- 8 Will deleting Discord from my iPhone delete my messages?
- 9 How do I cancel my Discord subscription?
- 10 How do I know if I have a Discord subscription?
Why delete Discord.com from your iPhone?
- You no longer use the app
- You want to free up space on your iPhone
- You want to protect your privacy by removing the app
- You want to limit screen time for yourself or others
How to delete Discord.com from your iPhone
- Find the Discord app on your iPhone’s home screen or in the app library.
- Press and hold the app icon until it starts to wiggle.
- Tap the “X” icon on the top-left corner of the app icon.
- A pop-up message will appear asking you to confirm the deletion. Tap “Delete” to proceed.
- The app will be removed from your iPhone, and its data will also be deleted.
If the above method doesn’t work or you can’t find the app on your home screen, you can follow these steps:
- Go to the “Settings” app on your iPhone.
- Scroll down and tap “General.”
- Tap “iPhone Storage.”
- Scroll down and find “Discord” from the list of apps.
- Tap on “Discord” and then tap “Delete App.”
- Confirm the deletion by tapping “Delete App” again.
Tips for deleting apps from your iPhone
- You can always re-download the app from the App Store if you change your mind later.
- Deleting an app doesn’t cancel any subscription you might have for it.
- Deleting an app doesn’t remove any associated data from your iCloud account.
- Deleting an app won’t delete any messages or other data saved on the app’s servers.
Deleting Discord from your iPhone is a simple process that you can do in a few steps. Whether you no longer use the app, want to free up space, or have other reasons, this article has provided you with the steps to follow. Remember, deleting the app won’t cancel any subscription you have or delete any data saved on the app’s servers.
Can I delete Discord from my iPhone without losing my account?
Yes, deleting the app won’t delete your account. You can log in to your account from another device or the web and continue using Discord.
Will deleting Discord from my iPhone delete my messages?
No, deleting the app won’t delete your messages or any other data saved on the app’s servers.
How do I cancel my Discord subscription?
You can cancel your Discord subscription from your App Store subscriptions. Go to “Settings” > “iTunes & App Store” > “Subscriptions” > “Discord” > “Cancel Subscription.”
How do I know if I have a Discord subscription?
You can check your App Store subscriptions to see if you have a Discord subscription. Go to “Settings” > “iTunes & App Store” > “Subscriptions.”